Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council and are recruiting for a School Office Manager at an Ofsted 'Good' school in the Preston area. This new role is a full time position covering 5 days per week from 8:30-15:15pm. The role is starting 1st of November 2021 and is expected to last until Christmas. In this small school every child is part of the family and valued as a unique individual.
The candidate must have experience in finance sims and Oracle.
The right candidate will be supporting a stimulating, supportive and friendly school and the role will involve general administration and liaising with stake holders.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Experience of working in a school office or similar setting.
• Experience with using school administrative and financial systems
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school business manager & bursar roles/positions
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.