Jacob Grey are currently recruiting a Call Centre Shift Manager for highly successful Hemel Hempstead based business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ambitious organisation, embarking on an exciting period of change and growth.
This is a highly important role with a company which plays a critical role in the urgent healthcare sector.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, your remit will include:
- Managing a team of up to 30 call handlers and team leaders
- Ensuring resources are in place to handle calls during each shift
- Staff retention and recruitment responsibility
- Performance managing, and taking ownership of leadership challenges
- Process improvement, client interaction and broader leadership responsibilities
We are seeking someone with:
- Experience leading a busy call centre environment
- Tangible evidence of leadership strength, and decision making abilities
- Expertise in the metrics of leadership, people development and reporting
- Strong ability to manage staff retention and conduct efficient recruitment
On offer is a good basic salary, potential for bonus and a healthy benefits package. This role could be day based, or night based, the latter coming with a salary premium.
If you think this could be you and would like to discuss further, call us, or send your CV. We look forward to receiving your application!