Garage Payments Advisor£12.95Oldbury6 month contractStart date - ASAP
My client utilises a network of external suppliers to support the National Road Operation. The AA Contractor Management Team forms a central support function responsible for delivering exceptional customer service through third party suppliers. The GAP (Garage Auto Payments) Team as part of AACM provide specialist support to all garage contractors with reference to ensuring that the correct payment methods are in place and monitored closely and to deal directly with any invoice/payment queries. Financial Impact of approx. £38 million budgetResponsibilities
- Accountable for the control of the garage spend/authorisation to maintain garaging costs within budget
- Dealing with queries from the Garage Contractors about payments via Telephone, fax, Email, post and EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) systems.
- Provide support and advice to AACM Area Managers on payments processes and system procedures
- Regularly liaise with AA Senior Management, AA internal contacts, external garage operators and resolve any issues highlighted
- Manage and resolve potential system failures, external user queries and ad-hoc queries.
- Provide support to the AACM administration team when required.
- Experience in excel
- High attention to detail
- Confidence to be able to challenge the garage if you don't think the claim is accurate
- Good maths & English
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
This is a Hybrid role with two days in the office and three days working from home but you can work from the office full time if preferred.
Apply now or call Lynsey at Wild for more info
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.