Farnborough (remote working options offered)
We are seeking a Product Manager who is looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting industry.
A rapidly growing business based in Farnborough are seeking a Product Manager to support the design, build, testing, deployment, and post-release support in an agile development environment. This role also involves closely working and liaising with senior stakeholders and various technical teams covering architecture, design, build, to ensure high quality designs are delivered.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and able to interact effectively with customers and end-users.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager
- Extensive experience of working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Proven experience converting product roadmaps and feature requests into models, workflow diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Able to work efficiently with the internal technical teams
- Strong organizational skills and a natural problem solver
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to translate and present information to a range of audiences with the ability to influence decisions
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company who offer great career progression prospects and work/life balance.
Apply now to be considered!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)