Are you an experienced content specialist? Want to work with an award winning global agency? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a genuine market leader and all round fantastic place to work.
This role will see you join the SEO team to develop content strategies for a range of clients. You will focus on traffic, engagement, coverage and links.Role responsibilities
- Work with the SEO to develop content strategies for a range of clients
- Run content sessions with content, SEO, digital and PR teams to generate fresh and exciting ideas. Aiming for solid hooks for press
- Develop content calendars
- Manage the production and final checks for the content team
- Work with team to improve documentation
- Ensure all training and ideas are supported
Apply online right now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Experience delivering quality content is essential
- Good working knowledge of SEO including technical SEO, optimisation and link building
- Able to work with other colleagues, stakeholders and clients at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage own workload
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in an agency environment would be preferable