Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Would you like to manage a modern and innovative care service in Stourbridge?
The home looks to implement high-quality care techniques that are of benefit to elderly people with care needs, including dementia and mobility issues, and for others needing rehabilitation. There is a hard-working care team who work closely with residents and their families, as well as other visiting health professionals, in order to achieve care packages that suit personal needs.
Duties for this role will include:
* Managing the Nursing Home and supervising a staff team
* Ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained at all times
* Working closely with the CQC and external professionals to build relationships
* Improving KPI's and driving care delivery standards
* Reducing agency use whilst improving staff engagement and retention
For this post you must have:
* Experience of running a nursing home, including managing staff and developing and implementing care packages
* A nursing qualification and Valid NMC Pin
* Excellent and proven leadership, organisational and business management skills Good working knowledge of CQC and NMC guidelines and standards
* Excellent communication skills
For more information on this role, please call Elite on (phone number removed)