Are you passionate about enhancing customers' experience and maintaining good customer relationship? Would you be excited to act as a Customer Account Executive and liaise with internal & external parties to ensure contract commitments are met? Please come and join the HAECO family and develop your career in the HAECO Global Engine Support today!
HAECO leads a broad range of aviation products and services that enable our customers to build and operate their aircraft, engines and components safely and efficiently and, in doing so, we seek to deliver sustainable value to all our stakeholders. HAECO Global Engine Support provides global round-the-clock on-wing and off-wing engine support from its strategic locations in Hong Kong, Dallas in the U.S. and Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and we are now expanding our business to the UK.
The candidate will be based in London, who will be responsible for building and maintaining good customer relationship and administration of customer accounts / projects assigned, and ensure contract commitments are met.What You'll Do
What You Need
- Assist in developing responses to customer's Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Quotation (RFQ) responses, produce costing, pricing, profitability and market analysis for business proposals as required, to support the long-term goals of the Group.
- Provide accurate contractually binding quotes on cost and turn-around-time (TAT) for requested services in a timely manner, including proposed induction slots at engine workshops or deployment dates for overseas activity.
- Ensure price or quote approvals are developed and sent for customer approval promptly.
- Coordinate with inter-department / intra-company to resolve customer enquiries.
- Act as a buyer to place outsource requests to engine services suppliers, ensure all costs for each sales order are collated and service delivered to meet the TAT.
- Administrate customer contracts, resolving commercial and contractual issues regarding the engine business, be responsive to customer needs to support their operations.
- Collate all charges and costs associate with each sales order and prepare invoices within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Assist Assistant Business Development Manager on commercial analysis for year-end budgets and engage in business improvement projects.
Build your career with us, to deliver sustainable value to the community and our stakeholders.
- Recognized degree in Business / Marketing / Engineering or related disciplines. A degree in other disciplines but with equivalent related work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Commercial and / or Business role
- Knowledge of or experience in aviation industry / Engine Maintenance Organization is preferable.
- Computer and MS office capable to a high level.
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge, or willingness and ability to learn, of the Global Engine Support business ranging from the internal capabilities to the larger external market.
- Ability to manage customers and suppliers, possesses self-confidence to deal with existing and potential customers.
- Willingness to schedule calls with customers based on their time zones, sometimes outside normal business hours.
- Development and understanding of the regulatory requirements of the business.
- Ability to lead and manage cross department / business RFP projects.