UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
AV PROJECT MANAGER
Reading /Hampshire/London salary circa £58,000
Our client an Audio Visual specialist with many years' experience in the business a. Due to continued success of the business are seeking to recruit an AV Project Manager to provide continuity and support in the business projects from initial site survey and quotes for customer approval and then the management and fulfilment of the project .Responsibility for the accounts . The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of experience in AV Project Management with formal qualifications Avixa/CTS /Prince 2.
" AV Project Manager to Run the projects"
*To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination,implementation execution,control and completion of multiple Audio Visual and Video Conferencing integration projects ensuring consistency with company strategy commitments and goals.
* Will have previous experience managing AV projects
To Manage the Projects from conception to completion a "cradle to grave"
support for works and total responsibility for all project paperwork
with the goal of delivering them efficiently and safely to the customers
satisfaction within timescales and within budget
* To be the principal contact to the client and attend site meetings
* To review the contract paperwork with a thorough understanding
of the major terms and conditions and in particular Health & Safety
* To manage and deal with all aspects of the project from
commencement to completion in an effective & efficient manner
* Will have in depth knowledge of Audio Visual kit AMX/Crestron control
systems and IP networks and the ability to prepare CAD drawings
* Excellent salary package and very comprehensive benefits package covering holiday healthcare and pension scheme
*Working with full flexibility on hours and remote working
* A company who will value you and your opinion counts