Site Manager - Electrical | Facilities Management
£48,000 - £50,000
Your new company
* A leading building services maintenance business.
Your new role
* You will be working on a brand new site and contract. For the first initial 12 months you will be supporting and guiding the client to manage the building from practical completion through to regular occupation which will include, managing snagging works from construction.
* You will be required to set up maintenance schedules to ensure warranties on any new equipment are maintained.
* Producing regular updates and reports to our client on the progress of any snagging work completed.
* Although the site requires managing, you will also be required to complete your own planned and reactive maintenance activities on a 'hands-on' basis
What you'll need to succeed
* Will need to hold relevant Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications.
* Experience working on a static site completing and allocating planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
* Will also need to complete a technical test during interview stages.
* Must be prepared to be apart of a on call rota - (additional benefits)
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for one of London's largest Building Services maintenance businesses and grow a recently acquired contract.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this advert and a member of Facilitate Search will be in contact to discuss further.
Facilitate Search is a specialist recruiter to the Facilities Management industry operating across the UK. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move