RE Teacher needed for Durham School from November 2021!
About the Role:
• An ideal full time position for either a NQT or FQT looking for a long-term position
• You will be required to teach RE to secondary school pupils between the ages of 11-16 years (KS3 - KS4)
• Preparing and planning for lessons with marking required
• Following and promoting the school curriculum and pushing for highest attainment
• Contributing to the whole school ethos by promoting the religious tolerance inside the classroom and around the school
• Due to start within the next few weeks, on a temporary basis initially but with a potential to go permanent
Requirements for the Role:
• Must have QTS and experience teaching RE to GCSE
• Strong behaviour management with experience working with SEN pupils a preference
• Will have excellent subject knowledge and a desire to provide the best education to pupils
• Will be required to apply for a Child Workforce DBS, if you do not already have one on the update service
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Alex on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services