We are recruiting for an exciting online travel company based in Oxford. This role is looking after external customers dealing with refunds.
* Responsible for research and resolution of customer chargebacks and disputes.
* Communicate with payment processors, cardholders, and others as appropriate.
* Apply bank and card industry regulations and practices in resolving disputes.
* Entry and maintenance of chargebacks and disputes into the prevailing chargeback management system
* Timely and accurate processing of chargeback claims in various formats and dealing with enquiries/queries relating to the chargeback process.
* Develop strong working relationships with key partners.
* Act as a liaison with other Business Units by developing strong and open relationships with all.
Skills and Experience
* Team player and ability to work independently.
* Be able to work with multiple deadlines/tasks
* Numerate and Computer literate
* Good analytical / problem solving skills
* Good telephone manner
* Good time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important
* Proactive/can-do attitude
* Ability to work with all levels of the organization and communicate accordingly
* Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
* The ability to apply job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
* Working on assignments that can be routine to semi-routine in nature, but recognising the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
This is to start asap and will be home based until the client returns to the office based in The Oxford Science Park.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job