English Teacher required in Newham
Are you a qualified English Teacher seeking a long term position ASAP?
Are you looking for an opportunity to not only educate and motivate students but to also grow within your role?
If the above apply to you then we have an opportunity within an East London school that we would like to speak to you about.
A Secondary school situated in East London are looking to appoint a qualified English Teacher to join a growing fantastic faculty. The department also has access to excellent learning facilities and resources that are central to the planning and delivery of every lesson.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced English Teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
* Working in an outstanding English Department
* Being an inspirational English Teacher that results in accelerated learning and impacts reading and writing positively.
* You will work with a team that are open to hearing new ideas that can improve the student's learning or that can improve the faculty.
* Parking available and excellent transport links
* Competitive pay that is in line of Teacher PayScale (M1 UP3, TLR may be considered).
* Opportunity for CPD
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Adhering to the school's policies and procedures
* Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement, and support
* Meeting with pupils' parents/carers to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings or any ECHP plans.
* Occasionally, you may supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions.
Requirements of the candidate:
* A QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
* Strong behaviour management skills
* An enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
* Strong ability in planning and preparing your own lesson in accordance with the curriculum.
* Strong ability and confidence in teaching English Language and/or English Literature up to KS5
If you are interested in this role, please apply today