Are you a multi-skilled engineer looking to join an expanding business if so, our client based in Hook is seeking a Pool Engineer on a Temp - Perm basis to assist with the manufacturing, assembly and installation of their Aquamatic Safety Cover Systems.
You will be joining an established dedicated team of engineers to install safety covers.
Must be prepared to travel long distances and stay overnight on the odd occasion, you will be expected to share the driving to and from installations.
It is important that you have a basic knowledge and competence in the use of mechanical hand tools such as electric drills, disc cutters etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and expanding organisation, full training provided.
• Must have the ability to use mechanical hand tools such as electric drills, disc cutters
• Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Have a flexible approach towards the working day
• Possess good customer facing skills when on site
• Happy to work overtime when required
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion