Xiaomi is one of the fastest growing and most exciting Technology companies in the world today. Founded in 2010 in Beijing, it is transforming the Chinese Mobile Phone Industry, with its emphasis on High Quality products, sold at a reasonable price. Xiaomi is also the biggest IoT product provider in the world.
Xiaomi is now aggressively expanding across Global, and extending its Product Portfolio into 5G smartphone devices and AIoT devices. This expansion has created an opportunity for an energetic and talented technical manager, interested in helping Xiaomi continue its growth trajectory.Responsibilities:
- Based in the local country or region market , you will serve as a key member of the technical support team in helping to launch new devices；
- Lead communication with carriers, distributors for their requirements, schedule,work closely with R&D and TAM in headquarter to ensure products get Technical Approval for selling;
- Execute self-Testing for each software release before delivery to customers.
- Be responsible for laboratory testing, new technology testing like 5G NSN,SA,VoNR,mmWave etc.
- Analyse logs, submit defects in JIRA system , and work with R&D team (such as BSP,Telephony,Radio,protocol) and other cross functional teams on identifying and verifying issues.
- Organize and lead the technical workshop communication for operators, to acquire new technology and evolution direction of operators' network;Assist with product and development feedback.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Telecommunication Engineering. M.S. preferred.
- Familiar with carrier technical acceptance process and good relationship with carriers;
- At lease 3 years of relevant work experience, Be able to independent work,proactive;
- Knowledge of IMS (VoLTE,VoWiFi) and new technology like 5G NSA,SA,VoNR,mmWave;
- Good RF & OTA fundamentals knowledge and understanding along with practical experience is a plus.
- Experience with Qualcomm/MTK tools (QXDM,QPST,ELT) .
- Good English spoken and written communication required.
- Mandarin language skill is a bonus, but not required