Selwood are leaders in Pump manufacture, rental and sales. We are passionate about our service offering with unrivalled expertise and are proud to deliver to our clients on a global platform.
With a foundation of 75 years within our industry, Selwood continues to be an innovative business responding to meet the needs of our clients with cutting edge approaches to customer service, product development, manufacture and service.
Our Pump Rental Solutions business units operates branches Nationwide delivering 24 hour pumping solutions to our wide ranging customer base. Our passion for quality and service delivery mean our regional teams are the best in the business.
We are looking for Workshop Electrical Fitter to join the team at our Liverpool Repair Centre which forms part of our Hire branch. This role covers Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
Due to the nature of this role, we will require individuals to hold either electrical or mechanical qualification suitable for the role.
To carry out full repair of electrical submersible/surface pumps and motors, this will include electrical tasks concerning motors and mechanical tasks concerning bearings and mechanical seals.
* Carry out work in compliance with recommended manufacturers' procedures and having regard for own health and safety, company employees, customers, general public and the environment.
* To understand, interpret and work to the relevant instructions and technical information available so as to carry out all tasks in the most efficient and safe manner.
* To communicate accurately with immediate supervisor, work colleagues and customers alike on job requirements e.g. cost, downtime, and identifying cause.
* To be focused on quality, timescales and working as part of a team.
* All small tools or equipment used to be kept in good condition. Any defects found must be reported to supervisor.
* To comply with all PPE requirements, either by Selwood or specific customer site regulations.
Carry out all given tasks as set out in the Company Policy procedures
Selwood are pleased to offer a competitive hourly rate in line with skills and qualifications, 24 day's holiday + Bank Holidays, People's Pension scheme, Company sick pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme. We offer free parking on site.
Selwood support the development and training of our staff and we will provide in house courses applicable to this position.
This role is not open to Agencies - Please no calls or emails - Thank you.
The recruitment of this role will be within strict social distancing guidelines as advised by the UK Government.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
We will review your data as supplied to us as part of your application to us in relation to an open position within our business.
We will retain your data for a period of 24 months, when you will be notified by us via email to give your consent for continued retention of details or your consent for your data to be removed from our recruitment system.
Please visit our website to know more about our Customer Privacy and Data Protection Information