PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
CIPR membership and study support available, with some home working considered
If you have experience managing client relationships whilst undertaking a role in journalism, PR or communications, gained within either an agency, in-house or in a busy newsroom, then this is an excellent career opportunity to join our ambitious business with a diverse and impressive client base.
Outwrite PR is a multi-award winning PR and marketing communications agency, boasting clients across a wide range of sectors including construction, professional services and food and drink. We take the time to understand our clients' business objectives, what they want to achieve and do what we do best to help them, from raising awareness of their products and services to supporting their expansion, targeting new sectors and geographical regions.
Following a number of new client account wins and continued growth, this is an exciting opportunity to join our creative and vibrant team as an Account Manager.
The Role - PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you'll hit the ground running within an incredibly varied and exciting role, reporting directly to our Managing Director. This role is strategy and client-focused, but you'll also be required to play a hands-on role in content creation.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
* Liaising with B2B and B2C clients to create, plan, and deliver integrated PR / communications strategies
* Leading client meetings to discuss planning, strategy and evaluation in relation to their overall business goals and objectives
* Building strong relationships with clients, suppliers, journalists and influencers
* Tracking activity against agreed outputs, as well as identifying key client outcomes
* Ensuring the PESO media model is applied strategically and creatively to each client
* Creating and editing content, ranging from press releases and social media posts to Canva graphics and ebooks, where necessary
* Staying on top of clients' area of interests, and how topical and breaking news can be fed into the content plan to benefit the client
Other duties for Outwrite's marketing, new business and admin may include:
* Drafting blog posts and news articles
* Creating presentations for proposals
* Ad-hoc research e.g. potential new clients
Our Requirements - PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
* Experience within either journalism, PR and communications, gained in an agency, in-house or in a busy newsroom
* Experience managing client relationships
* Excellent written skills, with the ability to produce creative and engaging content to suit a variety of different audiences
* Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Be a quick and keen learner - committed to developing knowledge on the industries our clients operate within in order to continuously improve the content you deliver
As an Account Manager, you will benefit from:
* A starting salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000 per annum, with the level dependent on experience and qualifications
* Membership to the CIPR and full support for completing CPD
* Regular in-house training, plus investment into external training for career and personal development
* Permanent contract, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
You'll be based at our office in Mold (North Wales), easily commutable from Cheshire and the North West. There is some scope for partial home working for the right candidate, however the first three to six months will need to be office based.
All applications for this PR Account Manager vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions