Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting Auto- Electrical Technicians to join a leading global Rolling Stock Manufacturing company based at their Depot in Belfast.
This is an opportunity to work for a company who have become international market leaders in the design, manufacture, maintenance and supply of equipment and components for rail systems. The Company has a significant presence throughout the UK.
Contract Length: 6 months + (inside IR35- umbrella pay)
Location (s): Belfast
Key Role and Responsibilities
* Fault finding and root cause analysis on electrical and electronic systems on a fleet of trains
* Use of electrical schematics, test and measuring equipment, and diagnostic software to identify the root cause of train failures.
* Perform corrective actions on trains in a depot environment, adhering to all safety procedures, and using electronic management systems.
The ideal candidate will have auto-electrical experience in a heavy engineering environment, working on large vehicles- for example, buses, aeroplanes, trains or cars.
* NVQ Level 3 minimum/equivalent
* Heavy Engineering experience in a similar role
* Rolling Stock experience is highly desirable
* USB installation experience
Ford & Stanley Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all opportunity seekers. We shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief or political beliefs and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy