JOB TITLE: Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Whetstone, Leicester
RATE: £22ph PAYE
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- ONC / HNC / NVQ Level 3 Quality, Engineering or Science qualification
- Quality background in a related industry an be familiar with quality levels and disciplines required
- Experience of implementing quality improvements and encouraging culture change within an organisation
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS office applications
- Excellent working knowledge of quality tools and problem-solving techniques
- Self-motivated and can work as part of a team or individually
- Understanding of engineering drawings, procedures and specifications of all disciplines
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Nuclear experience
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants