A super progressive, fast growing digital marketing agency In Colchester are seeking an experienced Account Manager to come onboard. A superb outfit, the agency offer some fantastic perks including ogoing career development plans. Along with the option of flexible working pattern.
They help driven and ambitious, multi-million £ turnover businesses level up their digital marketing efforts through performance marketing services such as SEO, PPC, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Content Marketing. A leadership team in place that champion & support ongoing learning & development so that you can produce the best work of your career for the hugely exciting brands you will be working with.
After growing from 2-20+ talented team members and from £0 to £1million revenue annually and working with exciting brands such as Legal and General, Itsu and Huawei. The ambitions held for this business are huge. To achieve these goals, they need the right people, with the right technical expertise and problem-solving minds to join them and share their vision. That is where you come in...
The Account Manager Role:
Developing relationships with clients to fulfil their ongoing Digital Marketing needs and leading the running of strategy sessions. This is a very exciting opportunity and there is a view for the right person to move up in to a head of client services position.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Managing Client Relationships
* Communicating regularly with clients
* Project Management to ensure contractual deliverables are completed
* Time management to ensure projects are profitable
* Delivering strategic advice to clients above and beyond SEO, PPC and CRO
* Delivering presentations
* Leading Strategy Meetings
* Leading Client Meetings
* Measuring Customer Feedback
* Refining Digital Processes
* Attending Events
* Google Qualifications
Skills, Ability and Knowledge:
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* A belief that people can do better
* Project Management Skills
* Personal Presentation Skills
* Interpersonal Skills
* Negotiation Skills
* Ability to educate others
* Decision making and problem-solving skills
* Questioning and listening skills
* Time management skills