Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market-leading divisions.
You will be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO & Marketing Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the site performance.Key responsibilities for this SEO Executive position -
To be successful in this SEO Executive position -
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings.
- Looking after the technical aspects of SEO.
- Coordinating the production of on-page SEO optimisations.
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across the website, landing pages and shopping guides.
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites and identify any issues of SERP via analytic tools.
- Used tools for insights for improvements.
- Work with a content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages.
Benefits of this SEO Executive position -
- Hands-on experience in an SEO or Senior SEO Executive level.
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading or online retailer background.
- Have used tools such as PI-datametrics / SEMRush for insights.
- Is familiar with Botify / ScreamingFrog.
- Involved with content and copy.
- Ability to self-manage and track multiple projects.
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working.
- Free Car Parking.
- Monthly work incentives.
- Contributory pension.
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2107-109295.