Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this lifestyle, British fashion brand that has been established for 10 years and has a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way
This business has had recent investments and is currently on an upward trajectory of progression within the business. In this SEO Manager position, you will be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist with the management and optimisation of the SEO channels and be responsible for building and optimising the site.Key responsibilities for this SEO Manager position -
To be successful in this SEO Manager position -
- On-site optimisation: this will be the key priority for driving future growth, you will be working with the Digital, Ecommerce and Editorial teams.
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimisation, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Focusing on a long-tail keyword strategy.
- Technical Audits: Work closely with the digital team & development agency to ensure audits are in line with Google's recommendations.
- minimising the negative impact of the website's crawlability & page indexation.
- Supporting the new international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends where you will have an impact on all aspects of the company from product naming, assortment, and launch timings.
Benefits of this SEO Manager position -
- Hands-on experience in an SEO Manager, Specialist or Senior SEO Executive level.
- you must have circa 5 years of industry experience.
- You will have experience in retail or eCommerce whether this is from a client or agency side.
- You will be data-driven and performance-minded and have experience in delivering the SEO technical roadmap.
- Extensive experience in all facets of technical SEO, content and off-page, ideally with experience working within an agency.
- Proficient in relevant tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication skills across various teams and stakeholders
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading/agency or online retailer background.
- You have leadership and team management experience and the hunger and desire to grow your team.
- Working knowledge of link building using various techniques.
- Owning SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic
- Willingly takes the initiative and suggest new approaches.
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working - 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home.
- 25 days holiday.
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand.
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2012-108480.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.