We are seeking a PR Account Director and a PR Account Manager to join a fast-growing communications agency based in the heart of Covent Garden. Expect an exciting and varied role where you will work across the life sciences, biotech, healthcare, and related scientific and medical areas to deliver integrated communication strategies for leading international clients.
Both the Account Director and Account Manager roles offer enormous scope to build experience and leadership skills within a friendly, supportive and progressive culture that offers ongoing training and development programmes (CIPR Accredited) to all employees.
Working with businesses at the cutting edge of innovation, this pioneering agency develops solutions to some of the biggest challenges facing the world today. They are renowned for turning complex science into a compelling brand story helping companies attract investment and reach their targets. Due to on-going success, they are now seeking a talented AM & AD, who would relish the variety of this role working across PR / Digital & Design for an agency with a fantastic culture where your opinions are always welcomed.
Joining as either the Account Director or Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of global client accounts. Whether you are developing communication strategies, networking and building relationships with clients, co-ordinating campaigns, producing compelling copy, or developing a deep understanding of client objectives, it will be your passion for healthcare / science that helps deliver excellent results for clients. To qualify...
You should be a PR Account Director / Senior Account Manager / Account Manager / SAM / AD / Client Services Manager / PR or Marketing Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- (Account Director) strong experience in science or health public relations.
- (Account Manager) experience in science or health PR or marketing communications.
For both roles you will demonstrate:
- A passion for science communications and an up-to-date knowledge of the latest innovations that are transforming our world.
- Excellent media relations skills - strong journalist network and track record of pitching stories.
- Experience in a PR/marketing agency or in-house.
- Degree educated, preferably in life sciences or science or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Excellent writing, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Competence in social media.
In return expect to join a lively team of agency professionals who are passionate about delivering first class Intelligent Science, Tech & Health Communications to their clients. Account Manager is £30,000 to £42,000 depending on experience.Account Director is £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience.