Clarivate's Legal, Risk and Compliance Group is an integral part of the Company and the team members handle wide-ranging areas of work including leading strategic and business-critical initiatives. Clarivate is experiencing significant growth and the Legal Group have also increased in its size and complexity with global team members located in many different locations.
We are now looking to hire an excellent candidate for our newly created Legal Operations Manager role. This role will complement the existing team and will report to GC. The Legal Operations Manager will work closely with the Legal leadership team, other members within the Legal Group and business stakeholders at all levels. The Legal Operations Manager must be able to assess the total operations and provide the leadership team with solutions to improve processes efficiencies, analyze and implement appropriate tools for the Legal Group. The Legal Operations Manager will drive the strategic planning and execution of key initiatives that increase efficiencies, productivity and operational excellence for the group.Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the group with the operational optimization and making informed decision-making, drive efficiencies and optimize spend.
- Collection, analysis and reporting on key operational and substantive metrics and defining objectives to provide metrics and dashboards for the group.
- Provide performance data and metrics to GC and the Legal leadership team.
- Design, establish, and drive processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the group.
- Identifying and implementing legal tools and technologies to improve internal operations.
- Managing and tracking outside counsel spend and the vendor selection process.
- Project management support for major transactions and cross-functional initiatives.
- Create and drive relationships across the business and the Legal Group to create consistent global processes.
- Graduate in Law, Finance and/or Business or other applicable study. Ideally MBA holder.
- Project Management Certification (PMP), preferred
- Significant experience in legal operations roles either in-house legal environment or law firm.
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- Expertise in data analysis and budgeting
- Understanding of technology used by lawyers.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.