Nurseplus are looking for a Senior Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients in a specialised dementia care home for the elderly.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
This role is for both day and night shifts, and is for an immediate start.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
* Previous experience in a senior role a care setting, as well as experience and training in administering medication
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* Holiday Pay Inclusive
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required