Shine Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of our client for a full-time Qualified Dental Nurse to be part of the team at their high end private practice in Canary Wharf, London.
We want people who are passionate about dentistry, a caring, motivated and ambitious individual who works well within a team. Someone who will value working for a high end dental practice with opportunity to get exposure to all parts of dentistry and grow their career.
This is a great opportunity to broaden and develop your skills. High end private dental practice offering implants, cosmetic, oral surgery, periodontal and Invisilign with 4 surgeries, one used by the hygienist, 3D scan, OPG machine (cbct scan in the future).
* Qualified Dental Nurse with minimum 1 year experience in a dental practice.
* Proficient in using SoE Exact
* Experienced in providing chair side assistance, patient assistance, charting, instruments sterilisation and assisting with general dental procedures as a minimum.
* Computer literate
* Excellent communication -verbal and written
* Friendly and welcoming to patients
* Passionate about dentistry
* Holiday pay depending on how long you been with the company:
* 0-1year: 28 days
* 1-2 years: 29 days
* 3-5 years: 32 days
* Over 5 years: 36 days
* Treatments at cost price of lab bills/materials only after 6 months
* Qualifications to be paid for by practice (pay back if leaves within 1 year of completion)
* Birthday paid day off after 1 year
* Paid sick leave after 1-2 years- increasing with longevity in the company (2-5 days)
* % Annual Bonus scheme entry after 2-3 years
Job Type: Full-Time (4 days/week, 36h/week), Permanent
Salary: from £12/h (depending on experience)
COVID-19 considerations: To keep staff and patients safe we have all Covid-19 precautions in place. PPE provided. Covid-19 SOPs in place.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you meet the requirements, please apply today with your CV and cover letter