Your new company:
An international publishing firm is looking for an L&D professional to join the Global Talent Management team.
Your new role:
You will support the design and delivery of training modules across the EMEA region, working with the Senior Manager of L&D to shape the learning programmes and best practices for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the development of L&D programmes and training requirements, design and facilitate relevant and customised training and learning initiatives.
* Update and deliver cultural onboarding.
* End to end programme implementation including identifying and inviting participants, facilitating the training and gathering immediate and longer-term evaluation.
* Analysing module feedback and implementing changes.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Typical experience specialising in Learning and Development creation, facilitation and delivery, both in person and across virtual platforms, for diverse audiences.
* Knowledge of learning and development initiatives including program design, and blended learning programmes (e-learning, coaching, virtual facilitation) for both managers and employees.
* Strong experience in personally facilitating learning programmes and creating content as needed.
* Flexibility to travel to other locations to deliver in person-training, mainly within EMEA, but also to US if required (once travel restrictions lift).
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.