ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a highly motivated and ambitious manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Joining the Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager offers:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour paid to you every month, topping up your salary by an extra £2k per year!
- 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- The opportunity to achieve an outperformance bonus, we will give you a share of the profits for every £1 you make above your profit target
- Optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday
- Additional days holiday with length of service up to 5 days
- One in four weekends off
- Ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- Free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food, drink, bowling, and golf for you and up to 5 friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- Well-being training to support you in the workplace
- Opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- Financial long service awards
- A £15 donation to Barnardo's when you complete your induction
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- Flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend, to spend time with your family and to study
WHAT'S IN STORE
As an Assistant Manager for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer and team experience, ensuring that your centre has the best standards and service in the industry.
The role is varied, exciting and challenging. Your responsibilities will range from coaching and mentoring the team on shift, to ensuring the centre is a safe and fun environment for our customers. You will be hands on across all areas of the busy centre.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Assistant Managers are trained across all areas of the centre to support the effective operation of their business. You will support the General Manager with back of house duties, as well as running an exceptional operation front of house. You will be responsible for delivering financial targets and service standards.To be successful you should have:
- Minimum of 12 months' management experience in a fast paced, customer-facing environment ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- Be passionate about customer service
- Evidence of inspiring and developing large teams
- Be willing to work late nights and weekends
- Have ambition for success!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team - apply today!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EThe Hollywood Bowl Group have a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 64 bowling centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini golf brand added to the portfolio that has three current locations we're proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with 3 new sites opening in the next 6 months.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/95048378