Italian Speaking Technical Account Manager - Financial Data£70,000 Plus Bonus
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Technical Account Manager
to join our high profile client.
The Company is a global provider of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and Market Data solutions dedicated exclusively to the financial services industry
The Technical Account Manager should be adept at problem solving through innovation, making confident decisions under pressure, good at coordinating between internal and client teams wherever necessary.
The successful candidate will have a key role within the business overseeing services for its clients throughout Europe. This service has responsibility for the smooth daily operational running of the platform both in the cloud and onsite at its clients.
Day to day the Technical Account Manager will:
· Produce Steerco SLA/KPI decks - attend monthly, quarterly service review and steer-co calls
· Be the escalation point for regional clients - deftly handling issues and managing process
· Coordinate with the Problem manager for Root Cause Analysis ("RCA") for Sev 1 issues
· Be the liaison between the client and customer
· Ensure 100% customer retention through customer satisfaction and delight initiatives
· Work with product management on lists of enhancements marked under Awaiting Future Release ("AFR") which are pertinent to clients in your region.
· Work with sales/presales to manage expectations around new or extended business with the clients in the region
· Participate in Customer Advisory Group Meetings.
· New client onboarding
The Technical Account Manager must have:
· Fluent Italian speaker
· Experience in Finance
- Knowledge of ITSM and ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA ServiceDesk, etc
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or similar as regards to support incident lifecycles (L0-L3) etc.
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and developers across the business at all levels.
· Able to manage relationships with peers and managers as it relates to support and services
· Able to translate complex issues in an understandable, organized way
· Knowledge of ITSM and ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA ServiceDesk, etc.
· Knowledge of ITIL processes
· Broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architecture
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a support role dealing directly with clients having referenceable duties aligned with the above.
I am looking for a candidate that has proven client management experience ideally in the financial field. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging, high profile role within a successful small company with blue-chip financial services clients.
My client offers one of the best training and development packages in the market, all inclusive.
My client is based in the City of London
Flex working 2 days a week in the office.