At JWA we are currently seeking a Mortgage Broker who is looking to build a career within financial services. Our Client is an award-winning Mortgage Brokerage who offer unrivalled career progression opportunities with an abundance additional benefits within a Modern fun office environment.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a mortgage broker or advisor, ideally dealing with First Charge (although experience in other areas is fine).
Duties for the Broker
* Following on new business enquiries in relation to a Mortgage
* Liaising with numerous lenders to find the correct Mortgage for the customer
* Full fact finding and discussing different lending options available to the customer
* Liaising with different in-house departments
* Sending out correspondence and dealing with administration duties
* Dealing with a high number of both inbound and outbound calls
Skills required for the Broker
* Minimum 2 years' experience in Mortgage Advise
* Experience dealing with First Charge, Buy-to-let and residential Mortgage products
* Proven track record of exceeding targets and longevity throughout career
* Strong educational background
This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for one of the country's best Mortgage Brokerages and build a long term highly successful career as a Broker.
Salary is up to £35,000. Benefits include, free parking, Annual awards evenings just to name a few. If you're interested in discussing this role further, please contact Tom at James Warburton Associates