Are you an experienced accountant looking for an interim role that will utilise and develop your skills portfolio?
Our NHS client has an opportunity within its financial management team for an enthusiastic individual who possesses excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide reliable support to the Senior Finance Business Partner.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
* Working closely with clinical and operational managers and relevant budget holders to ensure that they are receiving a comprehensive financial management service.
* Supporting the annual financial planning and budget setting process.
* Analysis of financial and non-financial information for business planning, reporting and decision making.
* Applying appropriate costing methodologies in accordance with best practice.
You will be able to demonstrate:
* AAT Qualification or actively studying for a CCAB qualification.
* Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
* Ability to develop innovative problem-solving approaches and deliver solutions to demanding deadlines.
* The ability to handle high volume, complex data.
If you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role, please contact Sara Phillips for an informal discussion or please forward you CV and a covering letter