Meraki Talent are currently engaged on the appointment of a Regulatory Risk Manager on a permanent basis with one of our leading Financial Services clients. The role will see the successful candidate taking a key role in the delivery of Regulatory Risk plans, working closely with Senior stakeholders during projects and Regulatory change.
- Offering technical advice and consultation on regulatory queries.
- Contribute to the regulatory risk governance framework and reporting.
- Offer support to the ongoing development of processes to ensure regulatory risk function maintains effective control environment.
- Interpret and communicate relevant impact of regulatory change.
- Knowledge of the technical regulatory environment.
- Some understanding of operational risk methods.
- Experience of working in a financial services risk environment.
- Ability to convert complex regulation into easy to understand language.
Get in touch to find out more about this opportunity!