TEKsystems are currently engaged with our large Hedge fund client, who are looking for a Junior Project Manager for 12 months before joining them on a permanent basis.
You will be working alongside the program manager to manage multiple projects within the technology sector of the hedge fund;
- To liaise between management and the project teams regarding the project plan, resources, deployment, and project execution.
- Coordination of all key teams; risk, legal, Investment management, BAU, Marketing
- Support and control the project's risk, scope, quality, schedule, communications, and integration plans.
- To develop plans regarding timescales and resources required for projects and analyze the actual performance against the plan and make adjustments consistent with plan objectives.
• 1 - 3 years' experience in a similar position
• Key communication with stakeholders
• Keen interest in technology (don't have to have previous tech experience)
• Presentation/documentation experience
• Experience with multiple deliveries at the same time (IT & non IT)
• Keen interest in Asset ManagementJob Title:
Junior Project ManagerLocation:
150.00 - 175.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.