A leading national firm, with an award-winning Corporate team is looking for a 2-5 Corporate Solicitor to join their busy and growing team.
This is a unique opportunity join an ambitious firm with an excellent reputation and international and domestic client base. As well as an outstanding corporate team, you'll be working closely with colleague in private equity. This firm recently worked on one of the largest IPOs of 2020 and their corporate team has an excellent client base.
You will be assisting on joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals of corporate entities, listings of bonds on capital markets and corporate restructuring.
Having received a number of recent instructions, the firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to help work on their busy caseload.
- 2-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law.
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a growing firm.
- Excellent corporate team.
- Cross jurisdictional deals.
- Fantastic client base, multinationals, start-ups, SME's and PLC's.
- Specialising in both public and private M&A.
- Company structuring, management transactions and due diligence.
- Advising companies and directors from venture finance, development funding, PE funding and exits.
If you're a dynamic 2-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor, with the appetite for intonational deals at a top-rated UK firm, apply today!
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful