Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
As a Resident Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with and guiding one of our top clients, to successful adoption and maximization of the Reputation platform investment. You will partner with the client's digital and IT teams to ensure successful execution of complex technical integrations and lead critical projects. You will be the main point of contact for all technical issues and you will drive the technical projects to successful conclusions. You will represent the client's needs and requirements to product management, engineering, and sales to ensure institutional intimacy with the client. You will work the client's third parties, and our Technical Solutions staff to complete bi directional data integrations across multiple applications.
The successful candidate for this job will have a strong technical aptitude along with an ability to visualize and communicate complex technical architectures cleanly. You must have a proven track record of creating and maintaining strong trust relationships with enterprise level customers. You will be dealing with technical users managing complex issues, alongside non-technical business owners executing on strategy.Responsibilities
- Work directly with the client to scope, manage and implement integration projects.
- Share best-practices and other tools and resources to help the client fully realize the investment in Reputation platform.
- Help further the value proposition of the Reputation platform by discovering and implementing new integrations.
- Proactively manage issues reported through the Technical Solutions support channel.
- Stay actively engaged with the client's internal teams to ensure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to provide Quarterly Business Reviews with data and analysis.
- Represent the clients' needs internally with our product management and engineering teams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
More On Reputation
- 5+ years experience in a TAM or Account Management role.
- French language proficiency (C1 or C2) highly preferred.
- Experience with public cloud services such as AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to write scripts, noSQL queries, API calls etc.
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of enterprise software infrastructure products (CRM, ERP, ORM, Survey platforms) in production environments.
- Five years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, customer success engineer, technical account manager, Solutions Architect or sales engineer.
- Excellent project management skills with an understanding of Lean Six Sigma.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- A demonstrated passion for making customers successful.
The majority of consumers - 90% - say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.Global Companies Across Industries Such As Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, And More Use Our Platform To
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better.
Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
Improve star ratings and search result rankings
Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
Manage social media engagement and advertising
Make operational changes to improve customer experience
Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Applicants only - No 3rd party agency candidates.