Technical Support Analyst (OOH - night shifts)
Location - Blackburn
Salary - £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
ITS Resourcing are working with a growing IT Services organisation near Blackburn to source multiple Technical Support Analyst's. You will be providing 1st & 2nd line technical support for customers, primarily over the phone/remote desktop services, and attending customer sites where required.
This is an exciting opportunity to get on-board with a growing organisation, where plenty of progression and learning will be on offer. This position will be covering the out of hours (OOH) rota, working between 9:30pm - 7:30am, 4 days on / 3 days off. These shifts will fall over some weekend day
* Provision of 1st & 2nd line support for incoming IT related issues through the organisations ticket system
* Maintain a high level of 1st-time fix rates, providing support via telephone, email and remote desktop services
* Act as a point of technical escalation for junior staff and customers, ensuring that incidents are fully managed through to resolution
* Ensuring all relevant data is captured and ticketing system / internal CRM is fully completed
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
* Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office, Office365, Active Directory and Windows platform
* Previous experience configuring and troubleshooting End User Equipment (i.e., PCs, Laptops, Printers, Phones etc.)
* Experience across firewalls, basic network troubleshooting, backup's & Citrix would be beneficial.
* Experience in a service desk-based position, ideally working for another Managed Services Provider (MSP), providing support to external customers would be beneficial.
* Applicable accreditations would be advantageous
* Must be flexible to work shift patterns, as highlighted in the above overview
* Must be able to drive and own your own vehicle
40 hours per week, over the rota basis. Shift pattern will be on rotation and include some weekends.
Salary - £23,000 per annum plus shift allowance, package will work out to be circa £27,000 - £29,000 per annum Lots of progression & learning available with this business