Data Analyst / Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £25-28,000 + benefits
Fixed Term Contract - 6 - 12 months (with the potential to secure a permanent role)
We are seeking an academically strong individual to join a global FMCG business for, initially, a 6-12-month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience working for a global, market-leading company.
* You will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of high-level, data administrative support to the project team including data entry and compiling reports
* You will be responsible for interpreting vital project information and recording said information using Excel and internal bespoke systems, therefore you will have an excellent understanding of Excel.
* You will be able to process large amounts of data ensuring all information is accounted for in an accurate and timely manner.
* You will update all systems with accuracy and identify any missing information, working with and understanding data flows, data security and data privacy policies and procedures.
* Degree educated, or equivalent
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience in documentation skills, including the use of Word & Excel to a high level
* Strong analytical skills and detail oriented with the ability to interpret data and distil into useful and relevant information
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and all functions of the organisation.
* Self-starter and self-motivated
* Strives for high standards, seeks innovative solutions, drives continuous improvement of processes or methods, and demonstrates a high degree of intellectual curiosity
* Familiarity of working in food manufacturing, food science or a specifications environment would be advantageous.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV, or call for more details