My client, a leading international bank are bolstering their Renewable M&A team based in the UK. This team are the crown-jewel of their London headquarters and are the largest in the office.
The role is for a senior analyst/Associate with between 2-5 years total experience. The core responsibilities are:
- Previous experience in executing M&A transactions in the PUI sector.
- Leading on Financial modelling work
- Leading on negotiations
- Advising as a board member to clients
- Researching into the Renewable & cleantech market to become an industry expert
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a leading university
- Previous experience in M&A whether from the perspective of a lender or advisor
- Previous experience in transactions in the renewable or cleantech sector
- Exceptional financial modelling skills
If this appears to be a good fit for your profile and you are interested in joining a company who strive to build experts in their industry then I please hit apply or reach out to