FM Recruitment are hospitality finance recruiters. As experts in the market, we are best placed to offer professional advice and support to candidates and clients alike. We work with many accountancy firms, major hotel & restaurant brands and our network reaches across the UK and internationally.
We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Manager
to join the team of a private property based in London.
Reporting to the Property Director the Property Finance Manager
will be responsible for the Property Financial Accountant and Property Financial Assistant.
- Monthly CAPEX and OPEX reconciliation in liaison with Finance Department, providing detailed Reports on CAPEX spend
- Responsible for all property-related matters for UK, Europe and overseas properties
- Review and maintain all leases and property contracts and ensure the organisation is adequately protected
- Partner with satellite estates to offer financial advice
- Review Contracts for all Rental properties and review rents, on a monthly basis
- Maintain a Fixed Asset Register for Plant & Machinery along with a Vehicle Register for appropriate motor vehicles, including tractors and other off-road vehicles
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors and other Corporate personnel
- Organise work schedules for overseas employees in properties.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. They should be confident working within a team and also independently.
Candidates must be fully qualified (ACMA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven experience in a similar role, and French language is a plus but not essential.
If this is of interest, please get in touch at your earliest convenience to discuss.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/94634305