A leader in the marketplace for refurbished electronic devices industry are in need of a Localisation SEO Manager to join their remote team across EMEA.
A leader in marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US are shifting to a more circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage 'new' by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
The SEO Project Manager is a hands-on position. Your mission will be to apply best-in-class SEO optimization to rank our websites on top of Google Results (and our brand in our consumers' hearts). You'll be in charge of implementing our SEO strategy locally to increase our visibility and drive more organic traffic.Working with your counterparts in Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
• Fully manage SEO visibility in the UK and activate all actions to get maximum visibility
• Work with our SEO team to define strategies that can increase our visibility and grow our business
• Create and optimize our SEO content in order to improve organic traffic
• Create partnerships with publishers and influencers to grow our popularity
• Set up and proactively manage projects that align with our strategic goals
• Effectively track, prioritize, manage, and report on deliverables, assignments, and issues related to each project
• Participate in weekly progress meetings to discuss our worldwide strategy and share key learnings with our worldwide team
• Participate in our Content Strategy Council to identify our best opportunities, lead content agencies to get the best value they can provide in the execution of tasks and processes
You're In The Right Place If: ⭐
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor or Master degree in a Business or a Marketing related field
• You have 5 years of experience in SEO-focused project management, ideally in a marketing team or at a digital services agency
• You have experience leading multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• You demonstrate great written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and accuracy
• You are an expert working with Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics & Screaming Frog; working knowledge of HTML and content management systems, including WordPress is a plus!
Please apply here