Bury, Greater Manchester.
Monday to Friday (early finish Friday)
£23,000 -£25,000 + bonus
Calling any training coordinators! Essentia Solutions are seeking a Training Coordinator to join an FCA
regulated company in the Bury, Manchester area, who also provide additional financial products
such as protection, mortgages, and equity release products. Our client is going from strength to
strength and have an exciting year ahead.
Training Coordinator Duties: -
* Oversee training programmes that include printed manuals, group sessions and training videos.
* Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers and talking with employees.
* Greeting and welcoming new starters to the business, holding their induction.
* Schedule training sessions organise information technology and other equipment.
* Live listening to lead gen calls and recapping over past leads.
* Preparing the new starters for dialling on the second half of training day 4, listening to them live and assisting.
* Manage costs for all programmes, productions, and publications to report to organisation management regarding a return on investment.
Skills for the Training Coordinator: -
* IT and Microsoft
* Strong written, presentation and visual communication skills.
* Ability to assess training needs.
* Insurance background - commercial, general or life
* Creative thinking
* Active listening
* Proactive, adaptable, and able to deal with ambiguity and pace.
* Resilient and able to consider and respond to feedback and change productively.