is a world leader in website localization, software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business.
We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their career in an expanding environment.Position Summary:
Translations.com is looking for solutions-oriented individuals with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Technical Account Managers
/ Solutions Architects
serve as the main point of contact for enterprise level clients of our GlobalLink suite of products, collaborating internally with our production, technical support and Solutions Engineering teams. Successful candidates will work within our professional services group.
To find out more about our solutions, please visit: https://globallink.transperfect.com/Position Responsibilities:
Essential skills and experience required:
- Manage the entire technology on-boarding process from pre-sales support through to successful deployment
- Act as client advocate, ensuring that timelines and expectations are met, particularly during the technology implementation phase at the beginning of a relationship
- Develop implementation schedule in collaboration with Solutions Engineering team, ensuring that all milestones are met and communicated to internal and client teams
- Design workflows and develop on-boarding documentation for technology implementations
- Provide consultative support to clients by evaluating and understanding their needs and subsequently developing customized solutions to ensure that their localization goals are met
- Educate client on technology capabilities and how they can practically apply to real-time situations and resolve clients' localization challenges
- Troubleshoot client issues related to user experience, escalating as necessary to relevant internal points of contact
- Develop client-specific user documentation in collaboration with the Technical Writing team
- Work with Solutions Engineering group to design and build new dashboard reports as identified by client needs
- Training and ongoing support for internal production users of our tools
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years experience in a client-facing account management role
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Candidates should be willing to travel to offsite client or sales meetings
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Knowledge of a second language
- Experience in the localization industry
- Familiarity with CMS, Translation Memory and/or Database Technology
- Experience in software implementations and/or development
- Experience creating workflow diagrams in Vision