We are currently recruiting for an IT Technician to add to its existing team, based in Tipton to support the continued development of our company and strengthen operational support.
The position is key to the continued growth of the Group and will support all IT requirements for operational activities the business. You will have worked within a supporting role previously with excellent excel and hardware knowledge and be confident dealing with internal and external key stakeholders. You will need to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically and able to use your initiative and are an innovative thinker.
* Minimum 2 years IT experience.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Hardware and network support capabilities
* Knowledge of mobile and landline phone systems
* Knowledge of Tablet and android systems
* Knowledge of application development and system implementation
* Knowledge of web design and maintenance
* Hands on support to the group's operations teams with regards to maintenance and training. This will require travel to the various sites to facilitate this and a likelihood of outside normal working hours.
* Daily User issues
* Mobile phone issues
* Hardware and Networks issues
* Tablet and Laptop Issues
* Landlines and Broadband
* Oversee any Photocopier issues
* Oversee current server, data storage and back ups
* Liaise with external IT company
* Monthly usage and cost reports for all mobile devices together with new reports covering IT and telecoms expenditure.
* Liaise with external IT support with regards to system, device and network upgrades. Supplying detailed costing for Director review and approval.