A fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join the Warehouse team. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 10.30am - 7pm, 6pm finish on Friday, with ability to flex if required. Bank Holiday working required.
* Salary commensurate with experience
* Pension plan with 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance policy
* Employee discounts on product.
* Free Parking
* Employee Assistance Program
* Provide guidance, instruction, and direction to your team.
* Support staff to achieve the results aligned to the business goals.
* Lead by example.
* Monitor the quantitative and qualitative achievements of the team and report results to a manager.
* Work alongside your team members, carrying out the same duties with your additional leader responsibilities.
* Motivate the team to use their knowledge and skills to achieve a shared goal for the department.
* Help drive performance within the team.
* Communicate clear instructions to team members.
* Discuss all issues and listen to team members' feedback.
* Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
* Ensure all staff follow the correct Health and safety training and procedures.
* Monitor absence and holidays of staff in the department.
* Monitor and review processes, problem-solved and suggested improvements to management.
* Set goals daily, weekly and monthly goals.
* Other duties as required.
* MUST have Previous experience as a team leader in a warehouse environment.
* Knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook.
* Use excellent communication skills at all levels.
* Attention to detail.
* Lead by example.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis