POLARIS CENTRAL SERVICES - NUTRIUS
Junior Data Analyst (Information & Performance officer)
Base Location: Bromsgrove
Salary: Up to £25,000
Benefits: 30 day's Annual Leave (rising to 35 day's with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Mileage, Company Pension, Life Insurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme & Medical Cash Plan
What we need
We are looking for a Full Time Data Analyst to join our Bromsgrove Team to provide performance and management information across our community.
To facilitate the provision of business information to improve performance and contributing to a knowledge and analysis hub for the Community. The Information and Performance Officer will be expected to facilitate the development of appropriate management information systems.
* To work with a wide range of non-technical stakeholders to understand business information requirements and ensure those needs are served in an effective and user-friendly manner.
* To facilitate systems to produce daily, weekly and monthly performance information for executive, operational management and staff to monitor progress against business targets.
* To understand the functionality and coding of the SQL Server and Operating System(s) such that manager and customer requirements can be translated into user-friendly fit for purpose reports and analysis.
* To facilitate the development of management information and reporting systems to deliver real-time information to operational management.
* To facilitate the development and implementation of the service improvement programs.
* To work closely with the Information and Performance manager to facilitate appropriate challenges, at all levels, to ensure propositions are well developed and evidence based.
* To maintain and develop core technical skills to support role.
* To manage a range of requests for information and analysis, tender submissions and operational data requirements opportunities employer.
* Experience of working with MI systems, preferably SQL Server Reporting Services or similar systems
* Good standard of education, ideally educated to degree level in a numerical, technical or scientific discipline, with GCSEs to include English and Maths
* Working knowledge and demonstrable compliance with Equal Opportunities Policies and Procedures, the provisions of the GDPR and Health and Safety Regulations and other organisational policies.
* Full compliance with the expectation to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post.
* Experience of working with teams to identify knowledge and analysis requirements to support operations
* The post holder will be expected to demonstrate that the Company's Vision and Values are at the centre of all they do.
* Be willing to undergo a DBS check
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification.
For further information, please contact
Jahanzeb Khan - Head of Information and Performance
(phone number removed)
Information and Performance Manager
(phone number removed)
To be considered, please apply and we will be in touch.
Due to the Current situation most interviews at this time will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams, and all appointments managed pragmatically in line with individual and company needs.
If face to face interviews are held all candidates and interview panel will be required to do a LFT prior to interview