The Work Shop are currently working with an integrated Marketing agency who are looking to add an Account Executive to their Team.
You'll enjoy working on a wide variety of projects and campaigns for a diverse range of clients and approach new opportunities with a positive and friendly personality.
The Account Executive's work directly with the Account Managers to help create briefs, quotes, project plans and timelines to ensure needs and expectations are met. You'll work in close partnership with the design and development studio, assisting with briefing in new work and ensuring work is delivered on time and on budget.
* Assisting with understanding, gathering and documenting project requirements
* Creating quotes and purchase orders
* Scheduling work in a timely and efficient manner
* Assisting in updating content on client's websites
* Assisting in creation of social media plans, and google analytics reporting
* Assisting with writing briefs and liaising with the studio team
* Speaking to external suppliers
* Proofreading digital and print collateral
* Day-to-day client communication
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working in a creative/marketing agency or similar
* IT skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
* Ability to handle several projects and tasks simultaneously
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Basic understanding of digital marketing channels would be beneficial
* Basic understanding of web platforms
Up to £24,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please click apply