Head of Department - Smart Construction and Building Services
Full time, permanent opportunity paying up to £60,400
As the Head of Smart Construction and Building Services you will be responsible for the overall growth and performance within Smart Construction and Building Services which will include teaching learning and assessment practises as well as the business planning.
This is a critical role to ensure both the learning and teaching is meeting and exceeding the national standards to maximise the overall results for the department.
Working closely with the Assistant Principal, focusing on strategic growth and operational development whilst overseeing, mentoring, managing and leading the staff team which fall under the department to optimise performances across the board.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-seasoned senior individual who has experience in management within the FE sector to join a leading college in the Romford area on a full time, permanent basis. In return you will be offered a market leading salary of up to £60,400 plus a variety of benefits.
To be considered for this role you must hold the following:
* Degree or equivalent qualification
* Cert Ed/PGCE or relevant teaching/training qualification
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing teaching, learning and assessment provision in accordance with quality assurance frameworks
* Experience of conducting lesson observations and providing
* developmental feedback
* Experience of developing innovative approaches or programmes to meet changing trends and industry requirements
* Ability to inspire colleagues and peers to senior management level
For further information on the Head of Smart Construction and Building Services opportunity we have available, please send your most up to date CV and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with further information.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer