Up to £60,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a globally recognised business?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing team
- Increasing complexity to the structure meaning interesting projects to keep you busy
- A role incorporating compliance, accounting and advisory of taxes
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of the group's tax accounting and tax provisions
- Managing tax compliance
- Business partnering, advising on all areas of tax
- Monitoring changes in tax rules and supporting on tax projects
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
" A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in corporate tax compliance/accounting
- Organised, collaborative and takes initiative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on or
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax , Pro-Legal , Pro-Finance , Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.