Meraki Talent are engaged on the position of Meraki Talent are engaged on the position of Project Integration Accountant based in Edinburgh paying up to £55,000 on a 12-month fixed term contract plus an excellent benefits package.
This global business is going through a significant period of transformation in the form of:
- Global systems implementation
- Recent M&A activity
- Organic expansion
- In-house development of its corporate services
As a result they are looking to bring in an experience Accountant to support the BAU finance team and provide extra bandwidth within its highly talented and impressive European finance hub.
We are keen to engage with a qualified Accountant that has both strong financial accounting skills, ideally with group experience. Individuals that have strong balance sheet management experience would be of particular interest.
The role of Project Integration Accountant will begin as a 12-month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of expansion or a permanent opportunity upon completion. The role will begin as purely remote working until at least the summer of 2022 and the business have already committed to full hybrid and flexible working. The role will offer:
- £55,000 base salary
- Excellent pension & holidays
- A range of other company benefits & perks
- Flexible and hybrid working
You will be involved in but not restricted to:
- Working closely and deputising for the Finance Manager and Financial Controller
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders including non-financial individuals globally
- Reviewing and development of processes, procedures, controls & systems
- Assisting with the global transformation project
- Assisting with the preparation of both financial & management accounts
- Balance sheet interrogation and ensuring its integrity
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and KPI's
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity. Due to the role providing extra bandwidth within the finance team, they have the flexibility to accommodate a start date between November to early January.