What we looking for
A self-starter with a positive attitude, acute business acumen who thrives on achieving and exceeding targets. The role will see you developing new business opportunities as well as the continual development of existing accounts. You need to be a tenacious, go-getter that enjoys client facing roles.
Location - Central London based : WFH opportunities available
Salary range - £65000 to £75000 + amazing OTE
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
• Ensuring all b2b direct marketing sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide an account management service to both existing and new accounts.
• Recognize, create and nurture all sales pipeline opportunities.
• Achieve and deliver upon set KPI's.
• Maintain and develop market knowledge. An understanding and detailed knowledge of high-end Audio-Visual technologies required, with particular emphasis on Video Communications.
• Collaborate with design and other sales teams to ensure that requirements are met.
• Scoping what an organization needs and plan proposals and pricing to quote.
• Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management.
• Ensuring all CRM databases are maintained accurately and efficiently.
• Drive strategy meetings with VP Sales in which "go-get" Customer accounts are identified.
Technical Skills and Qualifications required for the role
• Strong levels of numeracy and literacy
• Strong Organization skills
• High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills
• Able to prioritize time & attention on high valued projects
• Ability to make cold calls in a professional manner
• Strong Customer Service skills, both face to face and telephone
• Infocomm CTS
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions :
§ Audio and acoustics
§ Digital Signal Processing
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant Quality standards/procedures on your site.
• Strong understanding of audio-visual components and devices
• Proven ability to contribute to new business development, building account plans, lead generation and responding to proposals
• Entrepreneurial outlook - Experience in identifying leads and converting the leads into business, demonstrating tools and capabilities
• Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques
• Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
Behaviours and attributes required for the role
· Drive and energy - high need to achieve great results
· Able to work well under pressure
· Be well presented
· Close attention to detail
· Strong Verbal Communication Skills
· Able to use initiative
· Persuasive & Resilient nature
· Takes ownership to solve simple everyday problems personally, using established and clearly defined procedures
· Makes suggestions for resolving problems both as an individual and as part of the team in a positive way
Accepts accountability for own performance and is personally committed to deliver the required results