Data & Compliance Officer
North west London
A national Charity located in London are recruiting for a Data & Compliance Officer to join their team on a 12 month contract. You will work closely with the Director of Operations and wider Compliance team to ensure that the organisation operates in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business objectives.
Duties will involve;
* Ensure compliance across the organisation with relevant legislation, such as the Charity Act and Data Protection legislation
* Ensure compliance throughout the organisation with the essential internal governing policies and documents
* To act as the organisation's Data Protection Officer, and to lead on responding to Data Subject Access Requests
* Proactively audit processes, practices, and policies to identify weaknesses and update accordingly
* Review, develop and implement relevant policies and procedures to best practices
Candidates applying should have previous experience working within data & compliance, a good working knowledge of data protection legislation alongside strong project management skills.
Contact us for further information on this opportunity.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.